Woodley Island Marina is the largest marina on Humboldt Bay. It is a full-service marina with 237 slips for commercial, recreational, research and safety vessels, guest docking facilities, hoists, work area, café and bar, laundry facilities, ships chandlery and boat sales, rentals and lessons. For more information on rentals and activities, visit our Woodley Island page.
|Draught max||21.00 meters, 68 feet|
|Length max||35.00 meters, 114 feet|
Please contact the marina offices prior to docking on VHF radio channel 14 or by calling 707-443-0801
- Marina operates on radio VHF channel 14.
- Slip "D-23" is the guest dock where there is a TWO hour courtesy tie-up.
- Please check in at Marina Office or with security by radio or phone for slip assignment upon arrival.
- Most vessels longer than 75 feet can be accommodated; call at least a week in advance.
- Power and water are available.
- Dock master
- Cafe and bar
- Coin-operated laundry and showers
- Both a 2-ton heavy lift hoist and a 1-ton heavy lift hoist are available for use
- Work dock at the Marina and work area on the Island, near docks
- Sewage holding tank pump-out
- Ships chandlery (Ship Shop)
- Kayak rentals, storage, canoe and kayak launching
Moorage for 30 days or more requires completing a lease application, having a seaworthy vessel, current registration, insurance, an initial deposit of one month’s rent and a valid credit card for charges. Monthly rent is due on the first of each month and payable at the District Office or charged to credit card. Please contact the Marina Office for more information.
For insurance information, please click here.
Woodley Island Marina Offices
601 Startare Drive
Eureka, CA 95501-0765
(707) 443-0800 FAX
VHF Radio Channel 14
|Slip Rates - Transient Tenants|
|Weekly||$4.41/foot/week (7 days)|
|Slip Rates - Permanent Tenants|
|Total Monthly (inc. dredge and float replacement fees*)||$7.35/foot/month*|
|Total Yearly (inc. dredge and float replacement fees*)||$6.87/foot/month/year in advance*|
|Yearly||$4.49/foot/month/year in advance|
*Maintenance Dredge Surcharge
*Float Replacement Fee
|Boat Insurance Monthly Penalty||$100/month if you do not have proof of insurance|
|Restroom Key Deposit||$20 each|
|Electrical Plug Deposit||$100 each|
|Forklift Fee||$70/hour, 1-hour minimum per month; 1/2-hour increments thereafter|
$0.30/sf/month, $50 minimum
$0.27/sf/month/year in advance
|$1.25 per marked square/day|
Parking Lot Space for trailers/vehicles
$200.00/space/per year in advance
|Work Dock/Hoist Use||$40/hour, 1-hour minimum; tenants free|
|Pump Outs by District Personnel|
Bilge - 50-gallon maximum
|$20 per pump out of less than 50 gals (tenants and government free)|
|Kayak Rack Rentals||$15/month or $150/year in advance|